[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco 4 and F-Prot problem with HTML messages

Poco 4 and F-Prot problem with HTML messages

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco 4 and F-Prot problem with HTML messages

Postby GrahamRAF » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:57 am

I reported this a long time ago but the problem still exists. Poco 4 `chokes' when downloading HTML messages when using F-Prot (Frisk) antivirus. Poco is the only e-mail program I know of that has a problem with F-Prot. The only way to download HTML messages is to switch of the antivirus. Is this issue going to be resolved. F-Prot is a very good AV and uses few resources.
GrahamRAF
Poco Tourist

Re: Poco 4 and F-Prot problem with HTML messages

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:31 am

GrahamRAF wrote:Is this issue going to be resolved. F-Prot is a very good AV and uses few resources.
Don't know if this will ever get resolved, but from what I know F-Prot doesn't even scan email messages.
:!: Have you reported this issue to Frisk too?
Eric

Postby GrahamRAF » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:21 am

Yes I have reported this to F-Prot but didn't get any real response, however I will try again. But as this is a problem only with Poco I don't know what they will do. Seems strange that Poco is the only program that has this problem
GrahamRAF
Poco Tourist

Return to Email Hall