[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - transfering mail from hotmail ?

transfering mail from hotmail ?

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

transfering mail from hotmail ?

Postby saoir » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:10 am

I want to close a Hotmail account and move on to either my own Barca email or a Gmail account.

But I have a folder of >150 important emails that I need to keep.

Is there any way of using Barca to transfer them other than sending them from hotmail individually ?

Saoir

~ Moved from Barca ... Eric ~
saoir
Poco Enthusiast

Re: transfering mail from hotmail ?

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:32 am

saoir wrote:Is there any way of using Barca to transfer them other than sending them from hotmail individually ?
If you feel up to it: How to Switch from Hotmail to Gmail.

Happy holidays Saoir. :wink:
Eric

Postby saoir » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:54 am

This has no information about the subject of the post Eric.

I want to move >150 emails. This article only refers to transferring contacts.

Is there no way of logging in with barca ?

Saoir
saoir
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Tomas » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:20 pm

Try this as an interface between Hotmail and Barca:
http://www.freepops.org/en/

Or maybe this:
http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/04/29/imp ... d-outlook/

Hopefully it will work, I have no experience with it.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:48 pm

saoir wrote:This has no information about the subject of the post Eric.
Sure, it has to do with the subject.
Did you click the link on that site? It refers to HotMail popper. :)

If you've a valued Hotmail account or pay for it, you can access Hotmail through those tools.
Otherwise it's not possible, due to recent change from Microsoft. :?
Eric

Postby Andreas » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:02 am

Windows Live Mail Desktop can also access Hotmail accounts.

You can download a free beta version from Microsoft.
Andreas
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Email Hall