[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoMail and reporting spam / phishing to ZoneAlarm

PocoMail and reporting spam / phishing to ZoneAlarm

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PocoMail and reporting spam / phishing to ZoneAlarm

Postby gerrym » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:22 am

Hi people,

I'm a recent convert and, mostly, I like what I see.

When I was using Outlook / Outlook Express with ZA, there was an option to report spammers and phishers to ZA but I can't see how to do this from PocoMail / Barca.

I've had a look round here but can't see any previous posts: has anyone got any thoughts on this, please?

Thanks,

Gerry
gerrym
New Arrival

Postby robin » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:13 am

Hi Gerry - welcome to another NorthWester to the forums!

There is no such facility in PocoMail (or Barca). Sounds like this is a plugin for OE / O that was / is part of the ZA installation.

If so it won' t plug in to PM.
robin

Postby gerrym » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:28 pm

Hi Robin,

Thanks - I suspected that was the case! I might try stirring the pot with Zonelabs because it seemed a very good scheme.

Hang on to your hat today - with these winds you're liable to finish up where we are :)
gerrym
New Arrival

Postby robin » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:58 pm

:lol:
robin

Return to Email Hall