[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Kaspersky Internet suite

Kaspersky Internet suite

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Kaspersky Internet suite

Postby DanB_JT52 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:07 pm

How do I configure Poco with Kaspersky internet suite for anti virus?
Dana J Brown
DanB_JT52
New Arrival

Re: Kaspersky Internet suite

Postby Eric » Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 am

DanB_JT52 wrote:How do I configure Poco with Kaspersky internet suite for anti virus?
You don't have to do anything.
All incoming and outgoing mail will be checked. :)

See also: How to setup Email command

BTW I use KIS too. ;)
Eric

Poco

Postby DanB_JT52 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:21 am

Reason I asked was because most email checkers leave a notation at bottom of incoming and outgoing emails to certify they was checked.Didn't see any on Poco with Kapersky.Thats why I inquired.Thanks for reply.
Dana J Brown
DanB_JT52
New Arrival

Re: Poco

Postby Eric » Tue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

DanB_JT52 wrote:Reason I asked was because most email checkers leave a notation at bottom of incoming and outgoing emails to certify they was checked. Didn't see any on Poco with Kapersky.Thats why I inquired.
Kaspersky doesn't add a notation. However you can always check the mails that were checked. :)
Thanks for reply.
My pleasure Dana. ;)
Eric

Postby robin » Fri May 21, 2010 9:45 am

Well, it does and it doesn't.

It seems you won't find anything in the body of the e-mail (and let's face it, that is pretty worthless because I could just type it in anyway) but KIS does add X-headers in the header of the message (click the Headers link when reading a message). You will see something like this in there:
Code: Select all
X-KASFlt-Status: Rate: 0
X-KASFlt-Status: Status: not_detected
X-KASFlt-Status: Method: none
X-KASFlt-Status: Envelope from:
X-KASFlt-Status: Profiles 13822 [May 21 2010]
X-KASFlt-Status: Version: 4.0.6
robin

Postby logithera » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

How Many Times Can i Reinstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2009? I brought Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 last November (2008) and i take my computer back to "factory settings" every 3 months or when i want to. I have already done it 3 times since i brought Kaspersky and i was wondering how many times can i actually keep installing it using the same license key.
Last edited by logithera on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logithera

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi logithera & welcome to Poco Porums, :D
logithera wrote:How Many Times Can i Reinstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2009?
As many times as you want.
Should a problem occur, then contact Kaspersky Support.
I've also installed and reinstalled KIS several times, but it never gave a problem. :)

BTW Latest version is KIS 2011, so you should be able to upgrade for free. 8)
Eric

Return to Email Hall