[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - This filer is working really good on checking incoming mail

This filer is working really good on checking incoming mail

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

This filer is working really good on checking incoming mail

Postby muncher1 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:17 am

Since I have received some really good advice concerning filters and scripts, thought I should pass this one on. This works really good for spam that is sent to multiple email addresses that are at the same ISP as your email address. For this to work you have to take your email address out of the address book(s). Forgot to add... this filter is run under "Pre-DOWNLOAD" to catch spam before it is downloaded. I've been leaving the spam on the server and not trashing just to be on the safe side for a while.

muncher1
Poco Tourist

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To