[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can I change scoring for standard non-bayesian filters

Can I change scoring for standard non-bayesian filters

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Can I change scoring for standard non-bayesian filters

Postby seabc » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:47 am

While I haven't had much luck with Bayesian filters, I have had very good results from standard, non-bayesian filtering. Is it possible to change the junk scoring of the standard filters, so that, for example, an email doesn't get good points if it is to my real email address? Is there some parameteres file in which I could change the scoring, but not the types of things that non-bayesian evaluates?
seabc
Poco Tourist

Postby Michael » Mon May 02, 2005 5:52 pm

There used to be a "junkmail.ini" file that controlled these settings. I believe it has since been encorporated into Poco itself. I also believe that Poco will honor this file if it finds it. I have a very old copy of the file hanging around, send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Also, you can use standard filters with increase/decease junk score actions to influence the builtin scoring.
Michael

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To