[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to reset the bayesian filter?

How to reset the bayesian filter?

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

How to reset the bayesian filter?

Postby minipoco » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:44 pm

I'm having a problem, I selected a bunch of spam, and went to the filtering options (tools -> junk mail filtering) and when it asks: 'Teach bayesian filter, selected messages are' -> I selected 'Good' instead of 'Junk'.

Is there a way to reset the bayesian filter so that it 'unlearns' or so that it comes back to a good old 'born again' bayesian filter which doesn't know **** about junk mail.

I want to make it learn again.

lol. But seriously.. is there a way to reset it?
minipoco
New Arrival

Re: How to reset the bayesian filter?

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:35 pm

Hi minipoco & welcome to Poco Forum, :D
minipoco wrote:Is there a way to reset the bayesian filter so that it 'unlearns' or so that it comes back to a good old 'born again' bayesian filter which doesn't know **** about junk mail.
Just take a look at this topic: Reset Bayesian Database.

Also perform a search on 'junk' or 'bayesian', you'll find some interesting topics.

I hope this helps! :wink:
Eric

Postby minipoco » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:02 am

Eric wrote:Hi minipoco & welcome to Poco Forum, :D
minipoco wrote:Is there a way to reset the bayesian filter so that it 'unlearns' or so that it comes back to a good old 'born again' bayesian filter which doesn't know **** about junk mail.
Just take a look at this topic: Reset Bayesian Database.

Also perform a search on 'junk' or 'bayesian', you'll find some interesting topics.

I hope this helps! :wink:

It helped a lot, and it worked just fine. Thanks a lot.

By the way, poco rules. I love this email program which i legally bought.

Hope you guys are not gonna get eaten by big Micro$oft.
minipoco
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:19 am

minipoco wrote:It helped a lot, and it worked just fine. Thanks a lot.
You're welcome. :wink:
By the way, poco rules. I love this email program which i legally bought.
You're not the only one to feel this way. :lol:
Hope you guys are not gonna get eaten by big Micro$oft.
It's just the opposite. :twisted:
Eric

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To