[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - what is this and how do I get rid of it?

what is this and how do I get rid of it?

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

what is this and how do I get rid of it?

Postby cammywammy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:03 pm

-4 [TO=%ADDRESSBOOKS%]OR[CC=%ADDRESSBOOKS%]

I'm guessing that this means, since my address is in the "to" or "cc" field, it's taking 4 points off the junk score. Is there a way to make it stop doing that?
Thanks in advance.
cammywammy
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Michael » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:47 am

This item is actually saying "if the message is also sent to someone I know then take 4 points off the junk mail score". There are several articles in the PocoFAQ that relate to Junk Mail filtering. These were written for earlier versions of Poco but I think they would, for the most part, still apply.
Michael

Postby cammywammy » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:06 am

Thanks for the response. I found this at the poco faq but I can't really figure out what it's telling me to do in order to edit the junk rules.

http://www.jdfsoftware.com/pocofaq/junkmailrules.html
cammywammy
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Michael » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:55 pm

The first question to answer is whether or not you want to modify the rule. It is saying "if this message is ALSO sent to someone I know then decrease the junk mail score for the message".
Michael

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To