[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Filtering attachments

Filtering attachments

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Filtering attachments

Postby angus242 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:06 am

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't figure out how to set the incoming filter to search on attachments. I've been getting spam that has a *.gif attached. I want to search all incoming and if it contains a *.gif and is NOT in my known senders list, send to trash.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks
Angus
angus242
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:10 am

Use the gif attachment remover script (search on this forum for it) and use it with a proper rule in Filters.

I'm running short on time, but if you would need further help setting it up, or tweaking the script, let us know.

If you will write to helpdesk (or PM me your email), I can send you that same script, though slightly tweaked, with further instructions.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To