[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca's Font Size

Barca's Font Size

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca's Font Size

Postby rbwinterlink » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:53 am

I am on the verge of puchasing Barca, however, the size of the fonts are way too small. How can the size of the incoming and outgoing messages be increased???????
RB&W INTERLINK
FREEDOM VOICE SYSTEMS
www.business800voicemail.com
bob@business800voicemail.com
rbwinterlink
New Arrival

Re: Barca's Font Size

Postby Eric » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:59 am

Hi rbwinterlink & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
rbwinterlink wrote:I am on the verge of puchasing Barca, however, the size of the fonts are way too small. How can the size of the incoming and outgoing messages be increased???????
In the preview pane rightclick and choose Display Preferences | Change Display Fonts.

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To