[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can anyone out there help me get a handle on Barca?

Can anyone out there help me get a handle on Barca?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can anyone out there help me get a handle on Barca?

Postby rbwinterlink » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:35 am

1. How can I determine if I am using the paid version of Barca?
2. How can I get Barca to check for new emails automatically?
3. How can I have Barca to check for new emails without having to imput a password before the program will import new emails?
4. Is there a manual that shows how to setup and use Barca? :?
RB&W INTERLINK
FREEDOM VOICE SYSTEMS
www.business800voicemail.com
bob@business800voicemail.com
rbwinterlink
New Arrival

Re: Can anyone out there help me get a handle on Barca?

Postby Eric » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:50 am

rbwinterlink wrote:1. How can I determine if I am using the paid version of Barca?:?
Go to Help | License Info. It should display your name & license code.
Also on sending a message to yourself, Poco Systems URL should be gone in the header.
2. How can I get Barca to check for new emails automatically?
You have to create your accounts (F3) first and enter all your information for incoming/outgoing connection, as well as your username and password.
3. How can I have Barca to check for new emails without having to imput a password before the program will import new emails?
Same as above. Once your accounts are set, it won't ask for your password again.
4. Is there a manual that shows how to setup and use Barca?
Yes, go to Help | Contents (F1).
And you can find a lot of info here. :)

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To