[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - HOW CAN IT BE DONE?

HOW CAN IT BE DONE?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

HOW CAN IT BE DONE?

Postby rbwinterlink » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:21 pm

1. How can I get Barca to save all outgoing emails?

2. Is there any way to adjust the level of the sound announcing new emails. I would like to be able to know when I get new emails when I''m in the next room.

Thank you in advance for your responses. I also want to thank you for all previous responses. As you may note, I am brand new to Barca. I have used Outlook and Eudora exclusively, and Eudora for the past several years. Needless to say, so far, I love Barca, and I'm sure I'll love it more when I get the full gist of it. Thanks again.

Bob
RB&W INTERLINK
FREEDOM VOICE SYSTEMS
www.business800voicemail.com
bob@business800voicemail.com
rbwinterlink
New Arrival

Re: HOW CAN IT BE DONE?

Postby Eric » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:36 am

Hi Bob,
rbwinterlink wrote:1. How can I get Barca to save all outgoing emails?
All messages sent end up in the Sent mailbox, or do you mean something else.
2. Is there any way to adjust the level of the sound announcing new emails. I would like to be able to know when I get new emails when I''m in the next room.
I don't use the sound, but isn't the level adjustable by your system.
Thank you in advance for your responses. I also want to thank you for all previous responses.
Glad we could help. :wink:
As you may note, I am brand new to Barca. I have used Outlook and Eudora exclusively, and Eudora for the past several years. Needless to say, so far, I love Barca, and I'm sure I'll love it more when I get the full gist of it.
Glad you like Barca, wait till you see 1.1.
As far as knowing what it can do, you just begun to scrape the surface.
Be sure to read a lot here, as well as the use of scripts and events and many more. :)
Eric

Postby robin » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:20 am

There is no *separate* way of adjusting the sound level used by Barca; it all depends on the sound settings of your system.

welcome to the Barca community!
robin

Postby Pete » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:55 am

As an alternative, you can tell Barca to use any loud Windows wave file for the sound. In Pocomail at least, this setting is in "Tools > Options > Checking Mail".
Pete

Return to Barca Help and How-To