[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Help I am lost in the mailprograms

Help I am lost in the mailprograms

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Help I am lost in the mailprograms

Postby Renate1970 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:27 pm

hello there,

I have a problem that i don't now which emailprogram i won't to use. I have aways used The Bat, but now i will use barca for same time and i like it a lot. But can you tell me of barca is stable enoff to handle my mails and my calender? Till yet i have no problems with it.

What is the most risen you used barca?

I hope i get answers then i don't now what to use annymore.
Thanks,
Renate

"don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here".
Renate1970
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:56 pm

Hi Renate1970, welcome to the forums. I'm glad that you like Barca.

Yes - Barca is stable; some people have had some problems but I have not.

A new version, version 1.1, will be released soon. This will make some improvements too.

I hope that you enjoy using Barca.
robin

Postby Renate1970 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:48 am

Hello Robin,

Thanks I have been reading in the Forum but i have not yet a problem at this time. So I am glad to here that barca has coming with a update.
I am glad i have a mailprogram with agenda and i most hem not every day downloading a update. That was the problem with the bat.

Thanks
Thanks,
Renate

Renate1970
Drop-in Visitor

now i have a problem

Postby Renate1970 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:28 am

Hello,

I have my first problem with barca, in the calender i have a lot of things that i most done. But in the today screen i have only things in the calender for today and friday, but i mist the rest of it.
Do i someting wrong?
Thanks,
Renate

Renate1970
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:00 am

The next version of Barca will let you say how many days you want in the Today screen, and how many items in the Task list. Please wait for the next version.

At the moment the Task List needs to be improved and PocoSystems know this.
robin

Postby Renate1970 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:19 am

robin wrote:The next version of Barca will let you say how many days you want in the Today screen, and how many items in the Task list. Please wait for the next version.

At the moment the Task List needs to be improved and PocoSystems know this.

Oke thanks again, i look forward to the upgrade then.
But a question when i used this version from barca, can i install without problems the nex update from 1.1, our should i what for the update. If ther is now problem i wil use this version, and update them. Outherwise i white til the nex version.
Thanks,
Renate

Renate1970
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:25 am

Renate1970 wrote:But a question when i used this version from barca, can i install without problems the nex update from 1.1, our should i what for the update. If ther is now problem i wil use this version, and update them. Outherwise i white til the nex version.
You can install the new version into a new directory and performing an 'Import data from another install' or you can restore your backup. You can also install over your previous version.

As always I prefer to do a clean install and then doing the import.
Never had any problems with that. :)

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Renate1970 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:32 am

Eric wrote:
Renate1970 wrote:But a question when i used this version from barca, can i install without problems the nex update from 1.1, our should i what for the update. If ther is now problem i wil use this version, and update them. Outherwise i white til the nex version.
You can install the new version into a new directory and performing an 'Import data from another install' or you can restore your backup. You can also install over your previous version.

As always I prefer to do a clean install and then doing the import.
Never had any problems with that. :)

I hope this helps. :wink:

Thanks that helps a lot, so i get now a officiel user of barca :)
Thanks,
Renate

Renate1970
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:41 am

Renate1970 wrote:Thanks that helps a lot, so i get now a officiel user of barca :)
You're welcome.
Have fun exploring Barca's possibilities as a registered user. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To