[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can't Run v1.1

Can't Run v1.1

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can't Run v1.1

Postby dmbishop » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:17 pm

I am getting an error message when trying to run Barca 1.1 for the first time. It happens when I click on the FINISH button on the welcome to Barca screen.

The error message is: Access violation at address 007B6BA9 in module 'BARCA.EXE'. Read of address 00000004.

Clicking OK brings me back to the final Welcome To screen. The only way out is to bring up the Task Manager and end the Barca application.

Win XP Pro SP2, all patches.

Dave
dmbishop
Drop-in Visitor

Postby dmbishop » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:47 am

Followup:

Seems to be an error with the Welcome To program(?). Going to the start menu and running Barca from there after the error seems to work.

Dave
dmbishop
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To