[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Makeing the change

Makeing the change

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Makeing the change

Postby John » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:31 am

If like me you are reluctant to upgrade this is what I did.
I have Barca running on a spare machine for testing so I downloaded the upgrade to there and installed it. To my surprise it worked. All my previous settings worked and I received email.

Taking a deep breath I returned to my main computer now with about 3 months worth of information on it that I did not want to loose. I backed up everything and ran the install. Worked perfectly. Found original settings and all diary events and tasks. I also think this version runs smoother than the previous version – that is a personal opinion.

I hope this helps others to make up their mind.

I run Win 98 and installed with trend anti virus software running and a firewall

Thanks good update - so far ;)
John
Poco Tourist

Re: Makeing the change

Postby Eric » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:57 am

John wrote: I also think this version runs smoother than the previous version – that is a personal opinion.
My opinion too. :)

btw I never had any problem upgrading or with the several betas I installed.

Thanks for letting us know. :wink:
Eric

Postby Renate1970 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:31 am

Hello Eric and John,

I have bin using barca 1.0 just for one week, about yesterday i have installed barca 1.1 and i am glad to say too I love it. It is pretty to work and he is fast.
Everybody who is thinking to do the upgrade lets go for it.

Greetz

Renate
Thanks,
Renate

"don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here".
Renate1970
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To