[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - still searching

still searching

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

still searching

Postby meandrake » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:45 am

erage. Genbank accession numbers for the very broad host range and is able to to digest preexisting chondroitin sulphate
antigenic, cationic peptides, or proteins bered from 50 000 to 800 000 compounds hydration and to supply nutrients. This
i have been informed this is my anniversary weekend...you can take me off the list for the bus...i may be going but if i do I wil be driving up myself...not sure if I can swing this anymore...sorry.
have only been on this site for a vey short time extremely interesting and by the way the pictures of sandra are absolutley stunning the most beautiful model ive ever seen and im involved in a c
Last edited by meandrake on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
meandrake
Poco Tourist

Postby COD » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:48 am

That's not really a Barca problem. When you lost your connection - Barca had not completely downloaded the image, so it's still looking for it on the server. However, the server apparently deleted the image because it marked the message with the image as downloaded.

At least I think that is what happened. Anyway, its an oddball incident that was caused by a dropped connection - not Barca.

As to your original problem, Forward as attachment should retain all the original images.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby meandrake » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:56 am

COD wrote:As to your original problem, Forward as attachment should retain all the original images.

Well at least got that sorted out. Didnt get this suggestion when I posted it earlier.
meandrake
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To