[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco Upgrade to Barca

Poco Upgrade to Barca

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco Upgrade to Barca

Postby COD » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:30 am

Anybody have the double secret link to the discounted Barca for current Poco users? I'm ready to buy Barca and now I can't find the link.

Also - the purchase link in Barca is delivering a 404 file not found error.
COD
Resident Poster

Re: Poco Upgrade to Barca

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:39 am

COD wrote:Anybody have the double secret link to the discounted Barca for current Poco users? I'm ready to buy Barca and now I can't find the link.
Take a look at the Barca Cross-grade Offer.
You'll have to login using your Pocomail License Code. :wink:
Also - the purchase link in Barca is delivering a 404 file not found error.
:roll: Having no problems there.
Eric

Postby COD » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:55 am

Thanks - just donated my $40 to the Slavin early retirement fund ;)

By the way - for Jim or Slavin - the drop down box of answers for the "What was your previous email client" question does not include Poco as a choice!
COD
Resident Poster

Re: Poco Upgrade to Barca

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:26 am

COD wrote:Also - the purchase link in Barca is delivering a 404 file not found error.
:oops: I misread there, my mistake. You're correct. It was mentionned here.

:roll: The website link in Barca doesn't work either, because I always get the following error:
Code: Select all
Not Found
The requested URL /barca/index.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at www.pocosystems.com Port 80

Thanks - just donated my $40 to the Slavin early retirement fund
You're welcome. :wink:
for Jim or Slavin - the drop down box of answers for the "What was your previous email client" question does not include Poco as a choice!
:) Thanks for bringing this to the attention of Jim or Slaven.
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To