[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Saving calendar problem

Saving calendar problem

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Saving calendar problem

Postby neo » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:40 am

I use to work with barca always opened and minimized to tray, today I made some new entries and changes in the calendar as usual, then I minimized the program and started working with some other stuff, some minutes later, I had a system crash, and had to restart the computer, now I found out that none of the changes I made was saved, so I had to do all again.

It seems that Barca does not save the changes or new entries in the calendar as soon as you enter them, it waits until you close the program or some time has passed, is that right??

Before buying Barca I worked with Lotus organizer, and all the info entered was saved right away, wich I think is the right behavior in a program like this, otherwise, every time I enter some sensitive data, I should close the program to make sure that everything was saved.

Am I right or I'm missing something?

Thanks!

Neo
neo
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To