[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - license issue

license issue

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

license issue

Postby Johnnyyuma » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 pm

I've recently had to replace a hard drive on my computer. The re-installing of everything went well other than a licensing issue with the Barca program. The program still has all the data imported yet keeps coming up with the Evaluation Period expired and the Buy Now online prompts. I've tried to just go online and purchase a new license, but when I get there, the Page comes up with Barca is no longer for sale. I don't have the previous license info and would like to know if there is any other way to get my old license #'s (or even a new one) for the re-install.
Johnnyyuma
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To