[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - search box for current email?

search box for current email?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

search box for current email?

Postby zebra77 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:09 am

Hi, I loved the "search" box that was at the top of every email so that I could quickly search within that particular email. Is this available in Barca and I just don't know how to turn it on? Thanks! I sure would love to have it there, if possible!

zebra77
zebra77
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:32 am

Right-click in the top of the preview pane where you would expect to see it...and Show Find Bar.
robin

THANKS!!

Postby zebra77 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:38 pm

OH, I am such a happy person now!

I love Barca, and now it's near perfect. Many thanks!

zebra77
zebra77
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:10 am

Ahhhh...another satisfied user!! Glad to be of help :D
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To