[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca beta

Barca beta

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca beta

Postby Scow10 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:39 pm

I have downloaded and installed Barca and am impressed by the features...however, there are still too many bugs in my opinion to justify purchase or continual use. I am a L O N G time user of Poco so I am confident there will be further development of Barca. My question: What does the future of Barca look like? When will the next beta be released? How can I get involved with the testing? Inquiring minds want to know.
Scow10
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Barca beta

Postby Flashfox » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:19 pm

Scow10 wrote:I have downloaded and installed Barca and am impressed by the features...however, there are still too many bugs in my opinion to justify purchase or continual use. I am a L O N G time user of Poco so I am confident there will be further development of Barca. My question: What does the future of Barca look like? When will the next beta be released? How can I get involved with the testing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hmm... Barca is released and for my needs, it works just fine. Are there some bugs or room for improvement? Certainly. But so is the case for all software.

I am a licensed user of PMPE3, PM3 and Barca... all three have their niche. I happen to like Barca and have accepted to grow with it ;-)

IMHO, Barca is just as capable as PM3 with the added feature of a PIM ;-)
Flashfox

Postby robin » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:09 am

There is rumoured to be a new beta within the next couple of weeks. Keep a look out. To be part of the beta test pogramme (i.e. access to the beta forums) you'll need to contact Slaven or Jim at PSI.
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To