[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - 1.2.0.960

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby MonBidoux » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:08 am

Have began to test again latest Barca and don't know how to handle these issues:

1. Have IMAP accounts that keep downloading same messages over and over again.

2. Empty messages keep coming in. No sender. No info. in subject box.

3. A newsletter can not be interpreted properly by Barca. Support has received more than one message on this. A problem that seems to be limited to Barca (works fine with Incredimail, Thunderbird, Outlook, OE and others).

These are unresolved issues stop me from using Barca on a regular basis and make me go back to either Thunderbird or Outlook.

If there's a positive note, it's the way we can now see and deal with IMAP folders. Not perfect but getting there.

Hope i don't sound too aggressive, it's not my intention. Just to let you know how Barca works on my laptop XP Home platform.

Am i the only one with these problems?
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To