[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Date conundrum...

Date conundrum...

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Date conundrum...

Postby tribble » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:06 am

Here's the rundown:

I leave messages on the server until I decide that all is well with Barca/Poco. I began doing this while beta testing Poco and Barca. Thank goodness!

In the past several days, I have noticed that the Inbox indicates one unread email. I search through my Inbox but can not find it. I then select "Show unread mail" from the drop down box and the 'invisible' message appears as the only message. Ok so far right? Nope.

1) The message didn't previously show up as unread in my Inbox

2) When I look at this message, it has an old date of (for example from the latest instance) 11/23/2004. Naturally, this wouldn't show up at the top of the message que as it should, but it did not display as an unread message in the full listing of my Inbox either.

Next, I scurry off to the server to check the date on the original file and it is correct (in my example, the date was 3/9/2005).

When I look at the full header from Barca, the correct delivery date is there, but the send date is 11/23/2004. Then, I looked at the source on the server and indeed, the sent date was 11/23/2004.

Now, my question would seem to be self evident but I'll ask anyway: what date does Barca/Poco display, the send date or the receive date? 2nd question, why did this (and three others) not display as unread in my Inbox?
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To