[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - A few suggestions

A few suggestions

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

A few suggestions

Postby SFCurley » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:43 am

I've only played around with Barca a little bit. I've been very happily using Lotus Organizer for several years. Here a few suggestions/questions:

1. Would be nice if when looking at Calendar/To-Do view, if future starting To-Do's were not displayed.
2. Lotus Organizer let's you click on the edge of the calendar page left or right to go back one day or one week or one month (depending on the view). Is there a similar way to page forward in Barca?
3. Any way to have sticky notes always be pinned on top of everything else -- regardless of whether Barca is in the foreground or not? If not, would be nice.

The two big items, for me:
4. Syncing up with my Palm Pilot -- a must have IMO, and I know a big deal to do.
5.Either Mail Merge functionality, or a better SELECTIVE entry/field export ability of the address book so I can create a CSV file and mailmerge from there.

It's a nice product. Hope to see it become more robust, as I'm sure it will.
SFCurley

Return to Barca Help and How-To