[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Recurring Appointments disappear after first instance

Recurring Appointments disappear after first instance

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Recurring Appointments disappear after first instance

Postby cbmcclosk » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:05 am

All my recurring appointments disappear from the calendar after the first occurance.
I have reinstalled Barca but this has not helped.
Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix?
Barry L McCloskey
cbmcclosk
New Arrival

Postby Jim » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:21 am

While we cannot simulate your particular problem, recent internal testing shows that we may have to tweak the way the recurring appointment works. We are doing more testing and changes are in order for the next beta, later this month. Thanks for your patience.
Jim

Re: Recurring Appointments disappear after first instance

Postby Kaigan » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:28 am

cbmcclosk wrote:All my recurring appointments disappear from the calendar after the first occurance.

I have seen the same problem with some of my reccuring and others work just fine. I have decided to wait and see what occurs with the next beta.

Pete
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Postby cbmcclosk » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:03 pm

Thanks for the info. I will anxiously await the next version as I really wish to use the calendar features.
Barry L McCloskey
cbmcclosk
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:42 am

cbmcclosk wrote:All my recurring appointments disappear from the calendar after the first occurance.
I've seen something like this. More testing perhaps required at my end, but I know that I had set up a repeating appointment that disappeared without a word...... :(
robin

Postby Flashfox » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:28 am

I was having what I believe are similar problems over here.

However, in my case, Barca was crashing. As a result, I did let Barca send the problem reports back to PSI (they must have several of these by now).

What I was doing --> I entered recurring appointments on a bi-weekly schedule. Either the recurring appointments were not displayed, some of them were dropped or some appointments were doubled-up. If I tried to view the event by clicking on the calendar's date, Barca crashed.

After restarting Barca, I still had the similar problem. After rebooting the system, it seemed to start working properly.

As I mentioned earlier, I did let Barca send the error logs back to PSI, so maybe they will see what was happening (?)
Flashfox

Return to Barca Help and How-To