[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca - Some calendar tips

Barca - Some calendar tips

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca - Some calendar tips

Postby Alpha » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:24 pm

As I use Barca more and more, I found these features very useful:

1. UNLIMITED CALENDAR VIEWS: In the daily Calendar view, click on any date on the month's calendar (top right hand corner) and drag the cursor over any date range. The Calendar will display all the events scheduled on the selected dates in a tabular form with each column represnting a day. This allows me to compare my daily schedules.

2. ALWAYS ON CALENDAR: In the main Barca view. You can arrange the sections (Shortcut, Notes, Diary, Calendar) and lock them in place. I arranged my sections such that the space between the Notes and Calendar sections displays the current month's calendar and the events scheduled for the current day. When I click on any day, and the associated events is displayed at the bottom of the Calendar section.

3. To create an appointment spanning a particular duration, I simply click and drag the cursor over the time period for which the appointment is scheduled for. Barca automatically includes that time period in the appointment window.
Alpha

Postby huntnyc » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:07 am

Thanks for the tips but I notice two things when I have this set up as you describe. First, when I place the calendar in the next month, although I select a day with appointments, it does not show any and says there are no activities. But, for the current month, it shows appointments.

Second, I cannot duplicate what you describe by dragging mouse across calendar dates and setting up new appointment. Could you elaborate on that please? Thanks.

Gary
huntnyc

Postby huntnyc » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:17 am

As a followup, I note, that in the way you have the calendar set up I only see recurring events when I click on the date listed below the miniature calendar but not one-time events even for the current month. Is this just me?

Gary
huntnyc

Return to Barca Help and How-To