[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Microsoft Word as template

Microsoft Word as template

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Microsoft Word as template

Postby elmagox » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:45 pm

Hi,

I made a custom template for answering emails but seems that I am having problems calculating the text and magins. The mails I send is received with all text to the left at 40 words only. The ruler I have indictaes from 1 to 37. I have a picture as logo on the header. What I am trying to do is a logo of my company as the head in the center and the justified text at 80 words. Microsoft word is good on this because you get what you see. Is there a way to use WORD for the template?

Thanks
Pedro Sanchez Jimenez
elmagox
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To