[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - From, Subject, Date, Sent lines

From, Subject, Date, Sent lines

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

From, Subject, Date, Sent lines

Postby drjamie03 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:48 pm

I'm not sure what to call it...I don't like having the From, Subject,
Date and Sent lines appear in my incoming messages. It doesn't seem to be a header as toggling that doesn't get rid of it. How do I fix this, if it's possible? TIA
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby GHaavy » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:35 pm

Hi Jamie,

There are two ways to do what you're asking; affect all mailboxes, or affect only selected mailboxes.

To affect all mailboxes, choose "Tools", "Options", "Index Columns" (under "Reading Mail"), then uncheck those columns you don't want included.

To affect only selected mailboxes, right click each mailbox you would like to change, choose "Properties", select the "Columns" tab, choose "Use custom column settings for this mailbox", then simply uncheck those columns you don't want included.

- Grant
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
GHaavy
Frequent Visitor

Postby drjamie03 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:54 pm

thanks...but that's not quite what I meant. I"m talking about what shows at the beginning of an incoming message...before the text they wrote. I know if I click on 'headers', it will change aspects of what is visible. I'll cut and paste it below...don't know how to make an actual copy of it as others have done.
<slaven@pocomail.com>

Subject:
Topic Reply Notification - From, Subject, Date, Sent lines

Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 22:35:52 -0700

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "From, Subject, Date, Sent lines" at Poco Forums. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

http://pocosystems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1024#1024
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Colin » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:27 pm

View / View Headers / Hide All Headers. That should do what you want.

Colin
Colin
Drop-in Visitor

Postby drjamie03 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:48 am

Perfect!!!! Thanks!!
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To