[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - My Inbox won't delete

My Inbox won't delete

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

My Inbox won't delete

Postby John » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:54 am

Hi

I was getting on quite well with Barca however I am now in the situation where if I try to delete messages in my in box they just stay there. The progress bar claims to be deleting but the message count remains the same.

Has anyone had this problem

Thanks in advance
John
Poco Tourist

Postby John » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:31 am

Ok solved my own problem.

So should this happen to you this is what I did. Issue was the in box just kept filling up and it was impossibe to delete mail. Removed all filters - shut it down - rebooted computer.

Start Barca and I could delete in box mail. Turned the same filters back on and everything was fine again.
John
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To