[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to change the skin within Barca

How to change the skin within Barca

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to change the skin within Barca

Postby andreasfc » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:17 am

I cannot find the setting where to change the skin within Barca.
Anyone has an idea?
andreasfc
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:43 am

Skins are currently disabled in Barca. There has been some discussion on the old Forum as to whether it is appropriate for Barca to include skinning - no firm conclusions reached but for the moment not available.
robin

Postby andreasfc » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:43 am

ok, thank, but there is still a section within the ini file where you can choose a skin.
I am not happy with the default skin.
We will wait to see the future development.
andreasfc
Drop-in Visitor

Postby tallcangal » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:50 pm

As a sort of temporary work around until skinning is and if implemented, you can always use third party programs to change the color. Yes, it won't change the icons or anything but still may help a bit.

A couple of programs you can use include WindowBlinds or Style XP or any other GUI enhancement program. One thing though is that it is a definite relief over the boring Microsoft stuff you see over and over. It adds a little spice, much like skinning! :D
tallcangal
Frequent Visitor

Postby COD » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:23 am

I like the default skin - very neutral - it sort of dissapears and doesn't get in the way of working with Barca.

Exactly how it should be IMO.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby GHaavy » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:28 am

Hi COD,

I actually prefer the default in PocoMail to Barca.. I like the smaller icons within the view panes along with the darker colour scheme... it actually allows the information contained within the emails to stand out a bit more... not blend together with the interface.

... but that's just my opinion.

- Grant
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
GHaavy
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To