[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - security and setup

security and setup

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

security and setup

Postby goodpasture » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:33 am

Can someone please tell me if what I want is possible or what I'm doing wrong. I setup Barca pro on my server. I have a thin client network so I log in through remote desktop and terminal services. I am using shortcuts on each persons login as such : "F:\Barca Pro\BarcaPro.exe" /user "Jonathan" and that logs me into that users account. And they don't seem to have access to anybody elses account. Now what I want to do is be able to log in as default user or "admin" user and view everyone's accounts and be able to backup and/or archive everyone's accounts, set rules on each users account etc...
Shouldn't there be passwords applied on each users account so everybody can't seen everyone else's stuff? You can go in to file and change user and take a look at anybody elses account.
goodpasture
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To