[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Calendar invites

Calendar invites

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Calendar invites

Postby COD » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:20 am

When editing a calendar item that had been previously emailed as an invite, Barca requires you save the change, then reopen it, before you can send the schedule change via email.

It would more intuitive if you could check the "send via email" box while making the change.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby robin » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:51 am

In order to try and reproduce this, what change were you making? Ihaven't seen this problem (yet).
robin

Postby COD » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:15 am

I changed the date of an appointment, then clicked contacts. The email address of the contact that had received an invite was still there, but the check box to send an email was greyed out. I had to save and close the appointment in order to activate the send email checkbox.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby robin » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:30 am

Strange - I don't see that: it is always available.

When you first open an appointment to change it, just check and see if the "send by e-mail" is greyed out then before you change anything else.
robin

Postby COD » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:34 am

I just checked on two appointments - one categorized as a meeting, and one as a call. On both, a contact had been emailed previously about the meeting. On both, the send email checkbox is greyed out, and stays that way until I click save and close. Then when I reopen the appt - the checkbox is available again. I'll play around with it some - see if I can figure out what exactly is triggering it.
COD
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To