[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Trouble with reply email messages

Trouble with reply email messages

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Trouble with reply email messages

Postby Grim_Deeds » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:46 pm

I have just a couple of clients that when they reply to my email messages sent via Barca then create email messages with my domain removed and the domain of their ISP's mail servers are listed.

As an example, "jeff@whatever.com" becomes "jeff@italy.dcanet.net" when they select reply.

One client uses Outlook 2003 and the other uses Mac OSX Mail and they both use different ISP's, but the problem disappears when I send an email message to both from Opera's M2 email client.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

Thanks,
Jeff
Grim_Deeds
Poco Tourist

Postby COD » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:51 am

I've never had that type of problem. Do you have anything in the reply-to field in accounts set up? If not - putting your email address in there should force their mail client to repy to the correct address.
COD
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To