[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Changing Calendar Categories

Changing Calendar Categories

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Changing Calendar Categories

Postby J-Mac » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:01 pm

Has anyone found a way to change the default categories? The ones that are there don't match at all with what I'd like there. But I can't find anyplace to change them.

Thanks.
J-Mac
J-Mac
Poco Enthusiast

Location: The Great State of Pennsylvania, in the Merry Old Land of Oz!

Re: Changing Calendar Categories

Postby Eric » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:14 pm

Hi J-Mac,
J-Mac wrote:Has anyone found a way to change the default categories? The ones that are there don't match at all with what I'd like there. But I can't find anyplace to change them.
Take a look here. :wink:
Eric

Postby J-Mac » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:20 pm

Thanks Eric.

Oddly enough, I did a search and didn't find that post.

Well, we're due for an update in a couple of months I would guess, so I'll have to wait until then.
J-Mac
J-Mac
Poco Enthusiast

Location: The Great State of Pennsylvania, in the Merry Old Land of Oz!

Return to Barca Help and How-To