[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca sync with PDA

Barca sync with PDA

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca sync with PDA

Postby Bartels » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:34 pm

Barca is just the tool I need. I've tried for years to switch to anonther e-mail program but never they where able to replace OUTLOOK. The features in Barca are even better.

AND NOW MY MOST IMPORTANT!!!

When will it be possible to sync my Barca file with my Ipac.....
Bartels
New Arrival

Re: Barca sync with PDA

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:41 pm

Hi Bartels & welcome to Poco Forum, :D
Bartels wrote:AND NOW MY MOST IMPORTANT!!!
:roll: This question has been asked before.
You can find some info here.

I hope this helps! :wink:
Eric

Postby Bartels » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:54 pm

Bartels wrote:AND NOW MY MOST IMPORTANT!!!
:roll: This question has been asked before.
You can find some info here.

I hope this helps! :wink:[/quote]

Thanks, but it is not answering my question, it only states that some are planned, but I need to now when!!
Bartels
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:05 am

Bartels wrote:Thanks, but it is not answering my question, it only states that some are planned, but I need to now when!!
Have you seen this announcement?
So PDA synchronisation will be included at the release of this version. :roll: Difficult to put a date on it.
Eric

Postby Jim » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:45 am

There is a better than 50% chance it may be in one of the next Barca betas scheduled for between late this month and middle of next month. There may be an advantage to buying the current version of Barca now rather than waiting for the next release.
Jim

Return to Barca Help and How-To