[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - calendar.ini and multiuser

calendar.ini and multiuser

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

calendar.ini and multiuser

Postby paulheu » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:29 pm

I am trying a barca setup on a network (if it all works out each user will have a payed license yes..) and came across a problem where Calendar\PlannerDefs.ini cannot be written if I use any other login but <default user>.

I also end up with some weird lockups.. and sending lots of (bug)mail to pocosystems.. :wink:

Any word on this? I would like to use Barca instead of Outlook..

ADD:
seem to have found a temp solution here, but still a bug I guess..
paulheu
Frequent Visitor

Postby mark » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:15 am

Hi,

I think I had this problem when trying to set Barca up for two users. I seem to have solved the problem by copying the calendar ini file from the default user to the second user folder. I don't know if that's any help.

Mark
mark
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To