[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Missing Captions

Missing Captions

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Missing Captions

Postby karsart » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:34 pm

Regarding the icons (on the top right of the message text pane) for toggling, filing as junk, increasing/decreasing text size etc: When I pass my mouse over these items, it no longer tells me what these items are. This seems to be happening with other areas of Barca as well. This started happening about 2 weeks after I began using Barca.
Does anyone have a solution?
Art
karsart
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Missing Captions

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:22 pm

Hi Art & welcome to Poco Forum, :D
karsart wrote:When I pass my mouse over these items, it no longer tells me what these items are. This seems to be happening with other areas of Barca as well. This started happening about 2 weeks after I began using Barca. Does anyone have a solution?
:shock: I've been using Barca since the beginning of the Beta and I've never seen anything like it.
Have you tried a clean install? Does the problem remain?

I hope this helps! :wink:
Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric

Postby karsart » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:54 pm

Hi Brabantse, and thanks for the welcome!

I just uninstalled and then reinstalled Barca. Unfortunatley, The problem continues. Thanks for your help, but it looks like we're "back to the drawing board"
Art
karsart
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:42 am

Hi Art,
You could perhaps do the following:
- Uninstall Barca
- Reboot
- Clean your registry, you can find some free registry cleaners here
Be sure to set it to make a backup
Use for example RegSeeker first and reboot. Afterwards use Crap Cleaner and reboot.
- Reinstall Barca

If this doesn't cure what's going on, then I'm out of solutions.

Good luck. :wink:
Eric

Postby Pete » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:15 am

I'm not sure about Barca, Art, but PocoMail has an option that might make a difference: "Tools > General Options > Show Tooltips".
Pete

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:02 am

The same option is present in Barca, Pete. :wink:
Eric

Thank you!

Postby karsart » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:33 am

Thank you both!! That did the trick!
Art
karsart
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To