[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - barca as default mailer

barca as default mailer

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

barca as default mailer

Postby rpiper » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:30 pm

every time i send a mesage in Barca i get a notice that Barca is not the default mailer. although i instruct it each time to make it the default mailer, this does not seem to happen. whar do i have to do to make Barca the default mailer?
rpiper
Drop-in Visitor

Postby tallcangal » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:37 pm

Go to Tools-->Options-->Make Default.

Or else, when you first start Barca and you get the message to set as default or not, check the box to not ask again and click yes.

As for the message popping up after each message being sent, I've never heard/seen this, but by doing the latter in the previous paragraph should overcome the messages and still keep Barca as your default mail client.
tallcangal
Frequent Visitor

Postby StevieW » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:09 am

Hi, I have this problem with Barca keep asking if you want it to be the default mail client. Tried setting it as default in Options but on a re-boot, it asks again. Have not tried putting the tick in the box as previously mentioned though.

Thought I would mention the problem so you know there is more than one person suffering it.
StevieW
Poco Tourist

Postby jaxgtr » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:13 am

I am also having this issue, but I am not getting the message.
jaxgtr
Poco Enthusiast

Postby tribble » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:45 pm

I too have the problem where Barca does not 'retain' its default mailer status.
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Postby rpiper » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:48 pm

the new beta seems to have resolved this issue.

thanks
rpiper
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To