[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Contacts List

Contacts List

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Contacts List

Postby douglas » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:49 pm

I am sure I am missing something here, but I have imported a list of contacts from a CSV file which included a telephone number. When I display the contacts list, I see at the top fields for:- Display As, First, Last, Company, Email, Nick. If I open an individual record, I can see the telphone is there. How do I edit the main contact display to show additional fields - the telephone one - so that I can see all the main information on one page.
Ron Douglas
douglas
Poco Tourist

Postby J-Mac » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:30 pm

Hi Douglas.

This is a feature that I've been looking for also.

Hopefully the next release will address this!
J-Mac
J-Mac
Poco Enthusiast

Location: The Great State of Pennsylvania, in the Merry Old Land of Oz!

Postby robin » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:09 pm

The number of features in the "next release", the exe file will be at least twice as big... :wink:
robin

Postby J-Mac » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:13 pm

Sounds great! Someone's been hard at work.

Looking forward to it!
J-Mac
J-Mac
Poco Enthusiast

Location: The Great State of Pennsylvania, in the Merry Old Land of Oz!

Postby douglas » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:22 pm

Any clues as to when the next release will be available. I am currently on the trial, but am seriously minded to purchase a license, as provided some of the annoyances and errors go away, it will be able to replace several of my other office programs.
Ron Douglas
douglas
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:18 am

"Soon" is the current status of the beta of the next release. If you are interested in taking apart in the beta programme then you need to contact Poco Systems directly.
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To