[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Default mailer and cancelled spellcheck windows - related?

Default mailer and cancelled spellcheck windows - related?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Default mailer and cancelled spellcheck windows - related?

Postby StevieW » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:55 am

I was wondering if the problem with Barca being the default mailer and the window which appears if you cancel an e-mail spell checker are related?

Two topics in this forum relate to this:
'E-mails get sent automatically if spell check cancelled' and 'barca as default mailer'

If you edit the barca.ini file and set the line AskSpell=0 to AskSpell=1 then run Barca... create an e-mail with spelling mistakes and click Send... then cancel the spelling check the window which appears is correctly titled i.e. 'Spell check canceled' but the wording inside the window is actually wrong. It says that Barca is not your default mailer do you want to make it the default. If you say no, then it takes you back to edit mode in your e-mail.

Sounds as though the wording has got muddled somewhere giving the impression that Barca is not acting as the default mailer. The wording should be as Pocomail 'Spell check was cancelled before completion. Do you wish to proceed with sending this message?' Of course it might be my PC....

Thanks to Davidg80 for pointing me in the right direction about this problem!
StevieW
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:24 pm

StevieW - that's a good catch!
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To