[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Signature with a graphic

Signature with a graphic

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Signature with a graphic

Postby mking3068 » Sun May 14, 2006 4:20 pm

I did this months ago and have been working to remember how to do it. Here it is, for those that have asked in the past.

1. Create a new message, enter the text you wish for your signature.

2. Incert picture, I used a jpg saved for the web in Photoshop.

3.Save. file>save as- any name you wish, make sure the extension is .html.

4. Save in the signatures folder.

Test.

This works for me, I have 4 signatures,all with a different picture. :idea: :idea: :idea:
mking3068
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Sun May 14, 2006 10:40 pm

Thanks mking3068 for your input & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
Eric

Postby tribble » Mon May 15, 2006 10:16 am

SuhWeet!

Thanks mking!
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Re: Signature with a graphic

Postby Casey » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 am

I'm not having much luck with this technique.

When I attempt to insert the new signature in an email, only the typed text appears. When I click where the image is supposed to be, the outline box appears around the image location but the image itself does not display.
Casey
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To