[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Send to Contacts found in Search

Send to Contacts found in Search

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Send to Contacts found in Search

Postby zerubbabel » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:49 am

It would be extremely helpful to be able to search for a set of contacts that match a particular search string and then easiliy send a message to all of them at once.

Right now (unless I am missing something) I have to create a new group, then do the search, then drag each contact, one by one, into the new group while holding down the shift key so that it only puts a link in the group, rather than relocating the contact itself. This is tedious, but I can bear it for a group that I will use over and over. However, for just a quick one-time selection, it is very tedious.

Why can I not select multiple items from the result of a search? If I could do a multiple selection, then right-click to compose a message to all of them, that would be fantastic.
zerubbabel
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To