[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - myInfoToGo: Sync Question

myInfoToGo: Sync Question

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

myInfoToGo: Sync Question

Postby mcrain » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:37 am

I posted this in the beta section but no-one seems to read there anymore since myInfoToGo is in non-beta/non-release limbo. So I thought I would try here instead.

I know there aren't many myInfoToGo users yet since it hasn't been officialy released yet but, let me ask this of those beta testers who do have a copy,

Here's the question/issue...I still seem to need a better understanding of the 'Sync Folders' feature.

What should one expect when 'sync' ing folders. To me this means make both environments match. But that doesn't seem to be the result that I get.

I just did a sync of all folders with my Barca folders and MITG. I saw the process moving through each folder with the 'sync' indicator as it moved through the folders. When it was done I opened both programs and compared the folder count and emails expecting to see the same counts and emails on both programs, but I don't. They both seem to be the same as they were before I ran the sync.

Can anyone explain this or is my understanding of 'sync' off base here.

Thanks for any help/comments/opinions.

--
Mike
mcrain
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To