[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Managing Address Books

Managing Address Books

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Managing Address Books

Postby Daoist56 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:30 am

I am trying to open several address books that I have created, but seem unable to. When I open the dialogue box for adding a book, I can see the names listed - the .ini files - but once I say add and then go back to managing contacts, it tells me there are no other address books.

One of them has email addresses that I need, but I cannot seem to open it, at all.

Suggestions?
Daoist56
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Managing Address Books

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:59 am

Hi Daoist56 & welcome to Poco Forum. :D
Daoist56 wrote:I am trying to open several address books that I have created, but seem unable to.
Suggestions?
:roll: Could you perhaps try the following?
1. Make backup
2. Go to Options | Contacts
3. Pres Add New
4. Highlight the address book and Save
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for all your other address books

Afterwards you can choose the other address books from the dropdown list.

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Daoist56 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:33 am

That seemed to work. Not sure why they didn't show up before unless you need to re-start the program to see them?

At any rate - thanks!
Daoist56
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:47 am

Daoist56 wrote:At any rate - thanks!
You're welcome. :wink:
That seemed to work. Not sure why they didn't show up before unless you need to re-start the program to see them?
I know, because I experienced it before when importing data from a previous install. It has nothing to do with a restart. :?
Although with the new beta 1.1 I haven't seen it again. :D
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To