[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Forced to share Calendar between users

Forced to share Calendar between users

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Forced to share Calendar between users

Postby SteveK » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:53 pm

Hello,

Was getting a "can't find calendar.ini" error whenever I closed Barca after shutting it down right after my wife entered info into her calender. She accesses Barca as another user. I tried copying the calendar directory from my user to her user and whenever I enter something into my calendar, it ends up in her's. Is there a more elegant way to make sure I don't get the error messages and have seperate calendars at the same time?

Regards :(
SteveK
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To