[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Transfering EMail to IMAP

Transfering EMail to IMAP

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Transfering EMail to IMAP

Postby gavinjb » Sun May 20, 2007 6:30 am

Hi,

I am trying to transfer my email to IMAP (have tried MyInfoToGo as an alternative but it is to unstable plus keeps duplicating my emails), but I am having problems with attachments not coming through. I have even tried transferring the email to Thunderbird to see if the issue was with IMAP, but have found the issue to be Barca.

The Problem seems to be the way Barca identifies some Attachments instead of using the standard headers it seems to use its own headers for some attachments (X-Poco-Attachment), does anyone know of a way to export these emails (either to IMAP using Barca or to Outlook Express or Thunderbird which I can then use to transfer the EMail to IMAP)

Thanks,

Gavin,
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To