[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Check for update still broken? What's up with that?

Check for update still broken? What's up with that?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Check for update still broken? What's up with that?

Postby maverick » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:01 pm

I just upgraded to 2.5 - after noticing that the check for update function is still apparently broken.

The last time there was a bug fix/ update, and I used the check for update function - it failed me.

What's up with that? Will I have to check the website periodically for updates - or is that issue finally resolved?
maverick
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:31 pm

I believe the issue was resolved, and the update not working is because PocoSystems decided that the update notification on the server will be switched on only some time after this latest update is released (I don't remember the reasons given).
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To