[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Creating Account Folders :?:

Creating Account Folders :?:

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Creating Account Folders :?:

Postby mbatten » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:44 pm

I have 3 different POP3 accounts and want to sort emails for them in 3 seperate folders. I don't want to create sub-folders for the default Inbox, rather, I want to create 3 Inboxes that are account specific and then create sub-folders under those. I've tried and all I can seem to do is create folders under the Inbox. Any suggestions?
mbatten
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:07 pm

Hello,

try this: select In folder, right click on it and from the pop-up menu choose New Folder. That shall work.

Next in your accounts setup, in the Folders tab, set it as a default folder for incoming mail.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby mbatten » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:44 am

Thank you! That did the trick.

Now...can you help me run a script to where a sub-folder is automatically created for incoming mail?

Thanks!
mbatten
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:32 am

mbatten wrote:Now...can you help me run a script to where a sub-folder is automatically created for incoming mail?
Have a look at the save_by_book script to be found in Extras. :)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To