[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - A tricky one. [Mod: Sending PDF with MAPI]

A tricky one. [Mod: Sending PDF with MAPI]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

A tricky one. [Mod: Sending PDF with MAPI]

Postby Leeuw » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 am

Hi,
On my website, I have two interactive PDF forms from which people can send me data.
However, when testing and clicking on the "Submit" button, nothing happens although my forms are made 100% correct.
I now suspect the email client might be at fault, as I got the same with Pocomail (I now use Barca 2).
When I tested Eudora earlier, I clicked on the "Submit" button and Eudora immediately opened with a ready to send mail with the data attached.
Apparently it also works with Outlook and Outlook Express, and the forms on the site must be OK as I have received input yet.

I tried finding out on the Adobe forums, but not much lick there.
Can anyone help me further here please?

Thanks,
Leeuw.
Leeuw
Poco Tourist

Re: A tricky one.

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:25 am

Leeuw wrote:I now suspect the email client might be at fault, as I got the same with Pocomail (I now use Barca 2).
If it needs MAPI to transfer your PDF, it won't work with Barca, nor Poco. :?

Both don't use MAPI at present, due to the security risks involved.
Whether it will be implemented in the next upgrade, remains to be seen.

In short, for now it's not yet possible. :wink:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To