[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Filters

Filters

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Filters

Postby austenlen » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:39 am

This should be simple...but you never know.

I need to be able to filter the subject lines of an email exactly.

i.e. I need to distinguish between the following subject lines.

I am the greatest

or

I am the greatest nut

Notice the extra word at the end. I can't use quotes..... help please.
austenlen
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:46 am

Create the two filters, and make sure that the "I am the greatest nut" filters is positioned above the "I am the greatest" filter.

Alternatively, you might also find useful the more complex filtering features, eg the "unless" condition (it's located where you see "then" condition defaultly).
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Thanks

Postby austenlen » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:06 am

The one above the otehr sorted it out for me... ta.

Now i want to play with 'unless'
austenlen
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To